We know that for a lot of us, the snow is a complete nightamre when it comes to driving; it causes our cars to skid and can make you feel unsafe when driving.
However, when the snows starts to melt away, we are left with ice, and ice as we know is very slippy. So how do we cope with this when driving? Here are a few tips:
1) If you can try and avoid driving in icy conditions opt for public transport
2) Have a can of de-icer in your car, this stuff works great when your car has been parked up for a while and it is iced over
3) Wear shoes with a good grip. If you can, carry a spare pair of shoes in the car that aren’t covered in snow.
4) Make sure that all of your windows are clear before you set off, even if this means sitting in the car for a little while. Reduced vision can affect your severly
5) Try and stick to major roads.
Good luck, and we look forward to the ice going away just as much as you do!