Get a kick out of passing your driving test in 6-days with Britannia Driving School in New Malden KT3 on a manual or automatic car. Our driving lessons start from as little as £19.95…
Britannia Driving School New Malden – Manual and Automatic Dual Controlled Cars
Miss J Kahn – New Malden, Surrey
Tips on dealing with pedestrian crossings by Britannia Driving School New Malden
Things you must do:
– React early to traffic light signals at controlled crossings
– At zebra crossings, slow down and stop if somebody is waiting to cross
– Use the M S M routine
– At pelican, puffin and toucan crossing stop if the light are red
– Give way to pedestrians on a pelican crossing when the amber lights are flashing
– Give way to cyclists on a toucan crossing
– Don’t approach a crossing too fast
– Don’t drive over a crossing when there are pedestrians waiting to cross
– Don’t stop on a crossing
– Don’t sound the horn to hurry people along
– Don’t overtake within the zig-zag lines
– Don’t wave pedestrians across a crossing
Areas Used to Practice Manoeuvres by Our Driving Instructor in New Malden
Britannia’s DVSA (Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency) licensed instructors will teach learner drivers to develop skills progressively using several practice areas in New Malden.
Moving off Stopping: High Drive off Coombe Lane West is a perfect to practice Moving Off, Stopping/Mirror use by the L – driver.
Turn in the Road: The turn in the road can be practised in Woodland Ave of Crown Road
Reversing around corners: Where Buxton Road meets Darley Drive is a suitable corner to practice left hand reverse and where Buxton Road meets Cromford Way is a good corner for the right-hand reverse.
Reverse Park: A convenient place to practice reverse park is from Buxton Road into Darley Drive
Bay Parking: New Malden Centre car park, off Blagdon Road is a good place to practice bay parking at quiet times.
Emergency Stop: A good place to practice the Emergency Stop is Darley Drive heading towards Clarence Avenue.
Tolworth Driving Test Centre
Douglas House 1b Douglas Road
At Britannia Driving School, New Malden you’re driving licence is our success. Learn fast and safely with our 6 day intensive driving course on a manual or automatic car. We can also arrange quick practical driving test dates.
Save pounds, Start Now!- call and speak to one of Britannia Driving School in New Malden KT3 specialist’s advisors by phone, text, email, live chat or Online today. Britannia Driving School Affordable Safe Reliable!