Britannia Driving Schools Epsom (KT17) for Bespoke and Personal Service by Our Local Instructors, Providing Driving Lessons and 6 Day Intensive Driving Courses.
Listed below is a driving test centre route for Sutton. Driving test routes include the most testing areas to drive in that particular venue. Taking some driving lessons over the test routes will offer tips and help on which locations of the test routes are the most testing.
DSA Driving Test Route Recommended by Our Driving Instructors in Epsom
- Start from Sutton Driving Test Centre, you will normally be parked on Lewis Road
- Engines started, continue along Lewis Road and turn right onto Oakhill Road
- After a short period, you will turn left onto Woodside Road
- At the end of Woodside Road, you will take a left turn onto Benhill Wood Road
- Continue to the end of this road and take another left turn onto All Saints Road
- Once at the traffic lights, take a right onto Angel Hill, use the Slip Road onto Sutton Common Road
- Again at the traffic lights, take a right onto Reigate Avenue
- Continue to the roundabout and proceed left onto Green Lane
- Now on Green Lane you want to look out for the 2nd exit which will lead you onto Furness Road
- Now for the tricky part, you want to take the 4th exit, right on the roundabout onto Middleton Road
- If the lights are red you get a break, if not turn left onto St Helier Avenue
- Continue driving until you approach the roundabout and take the 3rd exit to the right
- You are now on Morden Hall Road and half way there
- Driving along Morden Hall Road, you want to take a right turn onto Wandle Road
- Almost straight away you want to take another right turn into The Drive
- Hopefully you are not on somebody’s driveway but on the road still
- Still on The Drive, take a left onto Leonard Avenue (Victory Avenue)
- At the end of the road, turn right back on to The Drive, which then becomes Lilleshall Road (it’s a long road)
- You should now be approaching a set of traffic lights, when the green light shows, continue ahead onto Green Wrythe Lane
- You will find yourself at another roundabout, take the 3rd exit right, you are now back on Middleton Road
- At the traffic lights, take a left onto Bishopsford Road (mind the school children)
- Now proceed to the roundabout in the middle lane and take the second exit ahead
- You will find yourself on Rose Hill / High Street, take the 2nd left onto Oakhill Road
- Nearly there, still on Oakhill Road, take a right back onto Lewis Road
- Fingers crossed you are heading back to the test centre with a pass certificate in your hand
Sutton Driving Test Centre
Surrey SM1 1PU
No candidate parking available. Legal parking at the back of the building in Lewis Road.WC available only with the agreement of building security.
The Britannia Driving Schools network includes Driving Schools Epsom (KT11) with both Automatic and Manual driving lessons and intensive driving courses.
Areas covered include:Epsom Surrey, Ewell, Epsom High Street, Epsom Road, Dorking Road and surrounding areas
Britannia Driving School Covering Driving Instructors Epsom (KT11) will steer you to driving test success with our 6 day intensive driving course on manual or automatic cars. We can also arrange quick Theory and Driving Test dates.