Female Driving Instructors: Ladies get comfortable with a Britannia Driving School’s local female driving instructors on a manual or automatic dual controlled car-First Driving Lesson with a Female Driving Instructor is only £10.50.
Britannia’s female driving instructors will show you everything you need to know to pass your driving test first time
Mrs Fatimah Akram-Tooting, London,
- Always keep your car doors locked when you’re driving along.
- If someone in another car tries to attract your attention, ignore them and avoid making eye contact
- Don’t pick up hitch-hikers
- If you think you’re being followed drive to a police station or somewhere busy such as a service station and phone for help from there.
- If a car pulls in front of you and forces you to stop, keep your engine running. If the driver leaves their car to approach you, try to reverse as far as possible and drive away.
- If you break down, phone for help. You should then stay in your car, unless you’re on the hard shoulder of the motorway in which case you should wait on the verge.
Driving Courses Designed to Meet Female Learner Drivers Personal Needs:Britannia’s female driving instructors provide door to door service – at a time and day that suits you. Our female driving instructors will come to you on the weekend, during the lunch hour, when you have a day off. They can take you for weekly lessons or an intensive driving course on a manual or in a automatic car.
With an extensive knowledge of all the local test routes and personal one to one tuition, our female driving instructors can help even the most nervous lady gain the confidence they need to pass their driving test.
Having trouble with the Theory Test? We’ll help you pass it.
Nervous about learning to drive and taking your driving test? We’ll help you overcome your nerves.
Britannia’s Female Driving Instructors will guide you to driving test success with our 6 day intensive driving course on manual or automatic cars. We can also arrange quick Theory and Driving Test dates