When it comes to taking your practical driving test, don’t forget the essentials!
- A Valid Provisional UK Driving License
- Make sure that it is signed
- Your provisional provides proof that you are who you say you are.
- A Pass Certificate for your Theory Test
- This certificate must have been completed within the past 2 years.
- If early than 2 years ago, you must retake your theory before taking your practical.
Remember, our instructors at Britannia Driving School are here to help. Why not have a driving lesson an hour or so before your practical? It can get you used to driving a car, as well as calm your nerves down.
Good luck, and safe driving from Britannia!