Britannia Driving School London for Instructor Training in London, top standard Driving Lessons in London and 6 Day Intensive Driving Courses in London. Pass you’re driving test in one week in London.
Visit us as a customer, leave us as friend
If you decide to stay, there is no shortage of things to do and see in London. The capital is immersed with famous sights and landmarks to visit, as well as excellent shopping, a great selection of restaurants and sparkling night-life.
Listed below is a driving test centre route for Morden. Test routes include the most testing areas to drive in that particular venue. Taking some lessons over the test routes will offer tips and help on which locations of the test routes are the most trying.
DSA Driving Test Route Recommended by Our Instructors in London
- You have arrived at the famous ‘Morden Test Centre’ – Are you ready!!!
- Starting from Tudor Drive take a left turn at the traffic lights on to Epsom Road
- Now take a right turn at the traffic light on to Green lane, make sure you only turn when it’s a green light, otherwise the road would be called Red lane.
- Now you’re on Green lane take a left turn onto Middleton Road.
- Welcome to the aspirant road that was named after Kate Middleton, head towards the roundabout and take the 3rd exit. Now take a right turn at the traffic lights on to St Hilliers Ave
- Now take a left turn at the roundabout onto Bishopsford Road
- Now on the road where the Archbishop of Canterbury was supposedly born. Carry on past the first set of traffic lights and on the second take a left turn onto Lilleshall road/Leomaster Road
- Now on Lilleshall road/Leomaster Road take a left turn at the end of the road
- Your now on The Drive, literally you’re on the drive. Take the 2nd right onto Seddon Road
- Carry on down and take the 3rd left onto Moreton Road, which was meant to be spelt Merton Road but was purposely spelt wrong to catch drivers out
- At the End of Moreton road take a right turn back onto Seddon Road
- Now take a right turn onto Milner Road, Where James Milner was first born, Hopefully
- At the end of the road take a left turn onto Wandle Road
- Now at the end of Wandle road take a left turn onto Morden Hall road
- This Road has the largest Hall in Morden. At the roundabout that you will encounter take the 3rd exit, roundabout left onto London Road
- At London road there is a one way system, so try have some fun and follow it around to the right
- You have reached Crown road, Look at for the famous golden Crown that was dropped out of a car in 1976, you just might find it! At the first set of traffic lights take a left turn and then at the second set take another left turn onto Links Ave/ Hillcross Ave
- Now at Links Ave/ Hillcross Ave take the 2nd Exit at the roundabout onto Tudor Drive
- You’re done!!! Now let’s hope you’ve passed, If so you can do the Harlem Shake home
Morden Driving Test Centre
10 Tudor Drive
Areas convered include: Anerley, Battersea, Balham, Barnes, Bermondsey, Brixton, Brixton Hill, Brockley, Camberwell, Clapham, Crystal Palace, Dulwich, Dulwich East, Dulwich North, Dulwich West, Dulwich Village, Elephant & Castle, Gipsy Hill, Herne Hill, Honor Oak, Kennington, Loughborough Junction, Mortlake, Nine Elms, Norwood, Norwood West, Nunhead, Oval, Peckham, Penge, Putney, Raynes Park Rotherhithe, Stockwell, Streatham, Streatham Common, Streatham Hill, Streatham Vale, Sydenham, Tooting, Tulse Hill, Vauxhall, Walworth, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, West Wimbledon, Upper Norwood, South Norwood and surrounding areas
Have you got a driving ambition? Pass you’re driving test in one week with expert Driving Lessons in London with Britannia Driving School. To arrange your first lesson contact us by phone, email, live chat or Online here
Britannia Driving School Covering Driving Instructors in London will guide you to driving test success with our 6 day intensive driving course on manual or automatic cars. We can also arrange quick Theory and Driving Test dates.