Britannia Driving School Guildford (GU1) for Local Instructors and Affordable Driving Lessons.
Testimonial: Ms S Dixon – Guildford, Surrey
“I passed my driving test on my first attempt, thanks to Steve’s instruction. Steve is a top professional, patient and good-humored instructor. He ensured that all my lessons were well planned and tailored to my needs. I will recommend Steve to everyone. Thanks again Steve and Britannia Driving School in Guildford for your help and patience.”
Driving Test Tip: Eyesight Test
Before the driving part of the test begins, you are asked to read a car number plate from a distance of 20.5 metres (67 feet). If you fail, the driving part of the test you will not proceed, and you will forfeit your fee. If you need glasses or contact lenses, wear them from the outset.
Official DSA Driving Test Route Guildford
- Start at the Guildford test centre and take a left turn at Moorfield road
- Drive along Moorfield road and at the traffic lights take a left turn onto the A320
- Whilst go along the A320 Woking Road you will encounter a roundabout, go ahead and then take a left
- You will now be at Old Woking Road. At the end of the road take a right turn into Bellfields Road
- Drive along Bellfields Road and at the roundabout take a left turn
- You will be back on A320 Woking Road. Drive along and at the roundabout go ahead
- At these stages you will be going along Stoke Road, at the second roundabout go ahead and then take a left turn into Nightingale Road.
- Drive along Nightingale Road and at the end of the road turn left into London Road
- Whilst driving on London road take a right turn to Cross Lanes
- Drive along Cross Lanes and take a left turn to Spring Haven
- At the end of the road take right turn to Cranley Road
- Drive along Cranley Road and take a left turn to Pit Farm Road
- At the end of the road take a left turn to Epsom Road
- Whilst driving along Epsom Road you will encounter traffic lights, go ahead at the traffic lights and then go ahead at the roundabout
- You will be on A 246 at this stage, at the traffic lights take a right turn
- Drive along Shere Road and then take a right turn to Trodds Lane
- Whilst going along Trodds Lane you will encounter a roundabout, go ahead
- Whilst going along Park lane you will come across a roundabout, go ahead and then take the 2nd exit
- Drive along Merrow Lane/New Inn Lane. At the roundabout take a right turn to London Road
- Whilst driving through London Road you will once again encounter a roundabout. Take a left turn at the roundabout to Clay Lane.
- Drive along Clay Lane and then take a left at the roundabout
- At this stage you will be on Jacobs Well Road. At the end of the road take a left turn to A320 Woking Road.
- Drives along A320 Woking Road and at the traffic lights take a left turn and you will be back at the Guildford Test Centre
Slyfield Industrial Estate
Off Moorfield Road
Surrey GU1 1SA
Male female disabled toilets.
Areas Covered Include: Parkway, Woodbridge, Burpham, Merrow and surrounding areas.
Fly through your test with expert Lessons with Britannia Driving School in
Guildford by contacting us by phone, email, live chat or Online here
Britannia Driving School Covering Driving Instructors Guildford (GU1) will steer you to driving test success with our 6 day intensive driving course on manual or automatic cars. We can also arrange quick Theory and Driving Test dates.