Kingston KT1 & KT2 – Britannia Driving School in Kingston for Top Grade Driving Instructors in Kingston, Manual and Automatic Driving Lessons in Kingston and 6 Day Crash Courses in Kingston upon Thames.
A premium service without a premium price
Testimonial: Cecilia Evens – Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
“I am grateful for having Charlie from Britannia as my driving instructor. He is patient understanding and experienced. Charlie is friendly and his lessons are flexible and enjoyable. Under his tutelage, I was able to pass my driving test on the first attempt. I will recommend Britannia Driving School in Kingston upon Thames to anyone looking for driving tuition.”
Driving Test Tip: Making Progress
Move off at junctions as soon as it is safe; do not sit looking at the empty road! keep up with the traffic flow, but do not exceed the speed limit, even if other drivers do. Move away from traffic lights when you get the green light, but check side to side to make sure the other traffic streams are slowing to stop on their red light.
Listed below is a driving test center route for Tolworth. Test routes include the most testing areas to drive in that particular venue. Taking some lessons over the test routes will offer tips and help on which locations of the test routes are the most demanding.
DSA Driving Test Route Recommended by Our Instructors in Kingston upon Thames
- Sweaty palms as you leave Tolworth Test Centre, turning left onto Douglas Road
- Drive to the end of the road and take a left turn onto Ewell Road
- Keep your hands on the steering wheel and count in your head, six roads along on the right is the turning you need
- You are now on Berrylands Road / Manor Drive
- Continue ahead at the crossroads, take a left and then at the crossroads turn left again you are now on Kings Drive / Chiltern Drive
- A right turn of this road will see you on Pine Gardens
- No time for tea in the gardens, carry on until the end of the road and indicate right
- Now positioned on Raeburn Avenue, you may need to count on all fingers as you want to take the 8th road on the right
- You are now safely on Elgar Road
- Continue driving until you reach the traffic lights, if its red stop at the line, if its green indicate left into Ewell Road / Tolworth Broadway
- Looking out at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit to the right and keep calm when I tell you but you are now on the A3
- Picking up some speed, ahead, exit left and see signs for the A309
- Right at the 3rd exit onto Claygate Lane, the pottery will have to wait
- At the end of the road, proceed right onto Manor Road / Sugden Road
- The 5th right is Rectory Lane and this is where you are headed
- Drive all the way to the end of Rectory Lane and take a left turn onto Church Road
- Praying that you are still on course for a pass, turn right into Ditton Hill Road
- Again drive all the way to the end of the road, taking a left onto Hook Road
- Hook a right off of Hook Road and see signs for Ditton Road
- Go to the end of the road again, this time turning right and you will be on Ewell Road
- Hold your nerve as you take the 2nd right onto Douglas Road and find yourself back at the test centre
1b Douglas Road
The Britannia group includes Driving Schools Kingston upon Thames with both Automatic and Manual lessons and intensive driving courses with your choice of male or female driving instructor.
Areas covered include: Kingston Vale, Richmond Park Kingston, Ham Kingston,
Britannia Driving School Covering Driving Instructors Kingston upon Thames will guide you to driving test success with our 6 day intensive driving course on manual or automatic cars. We can also arrange quick Theory and Driving Test dates.