Britannia Driving School in Staines (TW18) – The Best Driving Instructors in Staines Just Become More Affordable. Driving Lessons From £10.50!
“I had no previous driving experience before starting with Britannia. From the very first lesson I was made to feel comfortable. I was impressed by Steve’s structured lessons, which were pitched to suit my level of skills and experience. I passed my test first time, and feel confident with being on the road, even driving through the busy areas of Staines and London. I will recommend Steve and Britannia Driving School in Staines to everyone.”
Driving Test Tip: Safe Place to Stop
DSA Driving Test Route in Isleworth – You’re Nearest Test Centre – Recommended by Our Instructors in Staines
- Starting at the Test Centre Isleworth (oh the suspense of not knowing which route you will get)
- From Worton Hall, you need to turn left onto Worton Road
- Going along Worton Road, take a right and find yourself positioned on Heath Road
- You won’t stay on Heath Road for long, taking the first left into Tudor Road
- Turn left back onto Heath Road (examiners do like to play games)
- At the mini roundabout, continue straight ahead as you want to reach the end of Heath Road
- Turning left will bring you out onto Hounslow Road (don’t worry, you are still in Isleworth)
- Carrying on straight ahead, you will end up on Whitton High Street, which will eventually become Percy Road
- When you reach the set of traffic lights, go straight ahead onto Powder Mill Lane
- Once on Powder Mill Lane, turn left onto Cheyne Avenue
- On Cheyne Avenue, turn right onto Lyndhurst Avenue
- Then on Lyndhurst Avenue, turn left onto Hanworth Road (left, right, left, right, I feel like Sergeant Major)
- Now for an easy one, Hanworth Road will become Hounslow Road, so just keep driving in the same direction
- On Hounslow Road, you need to take a right turn into Pevensey Road
- Another left will bring you onto Eastbourne Road (again don’t worry you should still be in Isleworth, not down by the pier)
- Left again (I promise you are not going round in circles) will lead you onto Little Park Drive
- At the end of this road, another left will bring you onto Hounslow Road
- Hounslow Road requires you to make another left turn, this time onto Uxbridge Road
- Straight ahead at the traffic lights continue onto Hampton Road West
- At the roundabout, indicate left onto the A316 Slip Road which will become A316 Chertsey Road
- When you locate the roundabout, continue straight ahead still on the A316 Chertsey Road
- Now take a left turn on the next roundabout onto Whitton Road
- A right turn at the next roundabout (however, this is only a mini one) will put you on Rugby Road
- I hope you like roundabouts , as there is another one, this time take a left onto Whitton Dene
- A mini roundabout will be seen, a right turn is needed and you will find yourself on Hall Road
- Hall Road becomes Worton Road and a right here brings you back to Isleworth Test Centre
- You have reached your destination!
Signed area for candidate parking.
No toilet facilities.