Britannia Driving School Wandsworth for top Quality Driving Instructors, top standard Driving Lessons and 6 Day Intensive Driving Courses.
Hands up, who wants to pass the driving test first time?
Listed below is a driving test center route for Morden. Test routes include the most testing areas to drive in that particular venue. Taking some lessons over the test routes will offer tips and help on which locations of the test routes are the most difficult.
DSA Driving Test Route Recommended by Our Instructors in Wandsworth
- Trying not to stall as you pull away from Morden Test Centre
- From Tudor Drive, you need to take the 2nd exit at the Beverly roundabout
- Now you will find yourself on Grand Drive, on your best behaviour now
- At the mini roundabout go straight ahead and at the next mini roundabout take a left
- You will see signs for Westway, not sure if you are heading west, but I do know you need to go straight ahead at the crossroads and at the end of the road indicate right
- Now you are on Linkway, follow the sharp bend to the left (careful of any oncoming vehicles)
- You have now linked onto Fairway, this time follow the sharp bend to the right, leading to Church Walk
- No time for walking now, you need to continue driving and at the end of the road take a left
- Back onto Grand Drive, look out for the traffic lights, proceed if lights show green and indicate to the right
- You are now positioned on Bushey Road, another set of traffic lights and another turn to the right
- Hopefully you are on Martins Way, don’t worry if you are not called Martin you are still permitted to drive down here
- At the mini roundabout, take the 2nd exit, then look out for the 3rd turning on the right called Mossville Gardens
- A left off Mossville Gardens will see you on Maycross Avenue
- Go along Maycross Avenue, you want to indicate right and see yourself back onto Mossville Gardens
- Drive all the way to the end of the road, look both ways before pulling out and turn to the right
- We have done a loop and are now back on Martins Way
- Nice and easy, at the traffic lights, continue straight ahead, leading onto Crown Lane
- Don’t get distracted by the shops as you drive towards the roundabout and take a right
- Hopefully you are placed on Morden Hall Road, another roundabout and you want to go straight ahead (clearly not straight ahead over the roundabout, but you get my point)
- Now on St Helier Avenue, keep your eyes and ears peeled as there is a hospital nearby and you may see an ambulance drive past
- Taking the 2nd left onto Arras Road and then the 2nd right onto Ravensbury Road
- This might be the time you are asked to complete a manoeuvre but it not, continue to the end of the road and indicate left
- You are now back on Arras Road, driving to the end of the road things will start to look familiar as you head back onto St Helier Avenue
- Red, Amber or Green, make a decision as to proceed and take a right at the traffic lights
- You will now see signs for Middleton Road, you still need to keep to the left though and at the roundabout go straight ahead
- Furness Road is the name and as you approach the end of the road you will see a dual carriageway, you want to continue ahead onto Love Lane
- Don’t kiss the examiner just yet, you still have a few roads to go, at the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Forrest Road
- You should have a clear view, no forest to contend with, taking the 3rd exit at the mini roundabout
- The end is in sight as you sit on Sutton Common Road and continue ahead at the traffic lights
- Time to park up as you have reached the test centre
Morden Driving Test Centre
10 Tudor Drive
The Britannia group includes Driving Schools Wandsworth with both Automatic and Manual lessons and intensive courses with your choice of male or female instructor.
Areas covered include:Wandsworth, Wandsworth Common, Wandsworth Road, Wandsworth Town, Earlsfield, Southfields and surrounding areas.
Britannia Driving School Covering Driving Instructors Wandsworth will guide you to driving test success with our 6 day intensive driving course on manual or automatic cars. We can also arrange quick Theory and Driving Test dates.