“Are you having trouble making money? Our instructors are not!”
|As the economic downturn reaches full swing and people start tightening their belts, pupils are becoming more difficult to obtain.It’s now more important than ever to stay one step ahead of the competition to ensure that your livelihood doesn’t become yet another casualty of the recession.|
At Britannia Driving School we work hard to continually introduce new pupils to our driving instructors, giving them the edge over local competition. Unlike other driving schools, Britannia spends most of it’s income on:
- Marketing-This is done in a number of ways: Yellow Pages, Thomson Locals, newspapers, internet sites, leaflet drops, direct marketing, freephone 0800 and scores of personal recommendations.
- Britannia’s Website-Our website is a leader in its field, attracting over 2 million unique users annually. If you search major keywords like “driving schools” Britannia Driving School will appear at the top of search results on Google, Yahoo and MSN (the three major search engines) from 153 million driving schools results.
- Britannia Driving School Office–The office is open six days a week to the public and driving instructors. The Britannia telesales staff are highly trained and extremely motivated, and with their selling skills they will help to keep you topped up with pupils all year around.
- Global Internet Diary-Pupils are allocated to instructors according to post codes and diary requirements via a bespoke global internet diary. The diary also has a message board system to help instructors communicate instantly with the booking staff. Our internet diary can be updated on a smart phone or computer globally by instructors.
- Pre-Payment System-that has almost eliminated last minute unpaid lesson cancellations from pupils.
- Support-is only a phone call away or you can pop into our office for face to face advice. Whatever problem you may have, be it a need for advice on teaching, bookkeeping and accounts, or any other area of your business, help and advice is always readily available.
“We offer career progression in relation to training and instructors can diversify into areas such as Instructor Training.”
|Why choose Britannia Driving School?|
Britannia will provide instructors with instant access to a large marketing base, as well as a hugely beneficial association with one of the most trusted brand in driving tuition in Greater London. Our brand name helps us to attract substantial numbers of quality learners, which makes it easier for instructors to retain pupils and minimise cancellations.
“At Britannia we are very conscious of the dangers of over saturating an area with instructors. Instructors are only taken on if we believe that we can generate sufficient work for them.”
|Some of the many benefits you get teaching with us:|
Did you know the following?
- You can claim a 40p a mile allowance instead of just submitting your fuel receipts
- If you own your tuition vehicle you can claim 100% of its purchase price as capital allowance over 5 years.
- You can make a business claim for a dog at home
- You can claim for your wife/partner if they are not employed
- You can claim 100% of your franchise fee as allowable expenditure
|If you are looking for a position as a driving instructor get in touch with us-we are looking for manual and automatic instructors in SW London, Surrey and Middlesex. Our sales grew by around 5% last year despite the recession-would you like to be a part of that?We believe we offer the most cost effective packages in the industry.|
There are a number of options, and fees are discussed on an individual basis at our office, unfortunately we can’t discuss fees over the telephone. We suggest you fill out the form below or phone 0800 252 692 for a no obligation friendly chat and a coffee with Simon at our Wimbledon office.
|All fields with * are mandatory.|
Britannia Driving School, Britannia House, 285 Kingston Road, Wimbledon, London
Freephone: 0800 252 692