Britannia Driving School in Croydon CR0 & CR2 provide 6 day intensive driving courses which start from as little £359 on a manual car and £389 on an automatic car with your choice of male or female instructor.
“Welcome to Britannia Driving School Croydon your local driving school.
If you have recently failed your driving test or feel weekly lessons are getting you nowhere…talk to Britannia.
Our flexible courses include 6 days of tuition followed by the practical test.
At Britannia Driving School Croydon, we take care of everything, from booking your theory test, scheduling your intensive to booking your practical test.
To find out more about our 6 day intensive courses or hourly driving lessons call 0800 252 692 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.”
“I found Britannia Driving School Croydon on the internet, I was impressed by their friendly and helpful reception staff. My instructor, John had me driving from the very first lesson and made me feel at home and comfortable. I would like to give my thanks to John and Britannia for the excellent service they have provided. I passed my driving test on the first try, thanks to John.”
David O’ Rely-Croydon Surrey
Five key steps to obtaining a full driving licence:
- Apply for a provisional licence.
- Book the Theory Test and pass the test.
- Arrange driving lessons.
- Make a booking for the Practical Test.
- Take the Practical Test, and pass the test.
Step 1: Applying for a provisional licence
- Original documentation confirming your identity-i.e. a current UK passport.
- A passport style colour photograph.
- A fee
Selected Post Office branches provide a premium checking service-for a fee-to get your application checked and sent on to the DVLA.
You can also apply online for your first provisional driving licence using the UK Government Portal.
Before you start your application for your provisional licence make sure you have the following information to hand:
- A valid debit card
- Your UK passport
- Details of any previous address over the last three years
Contact Britannia Driving School Croydon on 0800 252 692 or online for any more information
Step 2: Booking the Theory Test
Step 3: Arranging driving lessons with Britannia Driving School Croydon
- Be at least 17 years old
- Be able to read – with glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them – a motor vehicle number plate with letters 79.4 mm (3.1) high 20.5 meters (about 67 feet) away.
- Be medically fit to drive.
- Hold a provisional licence for a car, or a full licence for another category of vehicle.
- Wear a seatbelt, unless granted an exemption
Step 4: Booking the Practical Driving Test with Britannia Driving School Croydon
Step 5: Taking the Practical Driving Test with Britannia Driving School Croydon
Croydon Driving Test Centre: sample test route
- Starting off at the Test Centre in Canterbury Road turn right into London Road
- From London Road turn left at the roundabout ahead into Goldwell Road
- From Goldwell Road turn left into Galpins Road
- Drive along Galpins Road over three crossroads ahead and at end of the road turn left into South Lodge Avenue/Carisbrooke Road
- South Lodge Avenue/Carisbrooke Road turn right and then 4th left
- South Lodge Avenue turn out to the left into Wide Way
- Drive along Wide Way and at the Roundabout turn right 3rd exit Manor Road
- From Manor Road at the traffic light turn left into Commonside East
- Drive along Commonside East over crossroads and then turn right at the roundabout ahead into Commonside West
- Drive along Commonside West at the first roundabout turn left and the second roundabout go ahead
- Croydon Road/Mitcham Road/Thornton Road roundabout turn left
- From Boston Road turn right into Lancing Road
- From Lancing Road turn right into Canterbury Road
- At the end of Canterbury Road turn left, right
- Back at the Test Centre
- For all Croydon test routes and more…
111 Canterbury Road
Facilities: Toilets, Disabled Access and Parking
Britannia Driving School in Croydon Serves: Croydon North, Croydon Central, Croydon South, Croydon East, Norbury, Caterham, Addington, New Addington, Purley, Shirley and surrounding area.