ADI Part 2 & ADI Part 3 Rescue Training
- Have you failed an ADI Part 3 test?
- Have you failed an ADI Part 2 test?
- Are you confused on what to do on your Part 3 test?
- Sick of doing your training on a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 bases
- Fed up with distractions or breaks in your training, such as fuel stops, answering the mobile, lunch breaks, shopping and so forth occurring too regularly.
ADI Rescue Training is designed to help any trainee driving instructor that has been unsuccessful on ADI Part 2 or ADI Part 3 test.
The training is strictly conducted on a one-to-one basis. There is no other trainee in the car. The training that you pay for is the training that you receive!
- 1 Hour Assessment – £25
- 2 Hours (pay as you go rate) – £60
- Half Day Part 2 & Part 3 Rescue Training (4 hours) – £100
- Full Day Part 2 & Part 3 Rescue Training (8 hours) – £200
After the initial assessment lesson you and our Training Officer will determine the course of lessons you will need to be successful in ADI Part 2 or ADI Part 3.
Why not book your 1 hour assessment to-day and let us help you towards your Part 2 or Part 3 recovery?